Tuesday 19 March 2013

Evaluation question 6: What I've Learnt

  • Throughout the process of creating both my college magazine and my music magazine, I have learnt many things. One of them being the tools you can use on photoshop, before starting the media course I had never even heard of some of the softwares that I have used to create these magazines, you can make shapes, edit text, use the magic wand tool to cut around the images for the front cover and contents of the magazine, you can also zoom in closely to make the cutting more accurate. 
  • I used a SLR camera to take my main photo to make the image clear and tried to get the best lighting, there was different settings you could use to make the quality of the image better, like putting the flash on if there was darker lighting to make the image stand out more. 
  • On prezi I learnt how to link text boxes and images together to make a path in order to show the right order in which I created my magazine and could also add effects to make the writing and images spin around.
  • A main part of this task was to use blogger to upload posts on the progress of my magazine and the things I have learn't to keep track of where I'm up to. I learn't how to upload images and videos onto blogger and how to create new posts and view my blog to see if I can see any changes that would make it look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment