Friday 19 October 2012

Research and planning questionnaire results








This is the results for the questionnaire I handed out to 10 people to help me with my music magazine.They key bits i will use from my audience feedback is the stories I will use in my magazines this is what my audience would think would best suit my magazine and I agree as these are the main type of stories you would expect to see in this type of genre. The colour type has also helped me as I was struggling deciding on the certain colours I wanted and this made me make a decision on what to choose and what will look the best, my audience feedback have named a price on what they would pay for a magazine so this has helped me choose a final price to put on my magazine, I can also trust these opinions as most of my audience feedback read magazines and listen to the genre I have chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment