Thursday 4 October 2012

Research and planning Top of the Pops magazine

This is a second design I have chosen to use to help me with my music magazine front cover. Top of the Pops is a main pop magazine so this will give me an in site of the type of things I could use to make my music magazine look good but also professional. The audience for this magazine is definitely younger teenagers as its all bubbly and young looking the front of this magazine with all the different work art, boxes and colours used to create this young looking image. All of the coverlines are to do with the top celebrities as this is what the music industry is like and the readers want to get an in site to their lives and the things they do so this is something I should consider. The shot type of the main image of the magazine is a long shot as their full bodies are in the image so you can see the clothes they are wearing and the way they are standing. The masthead of this magazine is very bold and has the swirl in the 'S' to represent the pop style and also is very child like as well. The boys facial expressions for the magazine is very jolly and happy which is very inviting the to the reader and gives off a good impression for this magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment