Friday 7 September 2012

research and planning CD tutorial


First I uploaded 3 images onto photo shop so I could see them all together, then I cut the CD out from its background which left me with just the CD to put onto the background layer of my image, I changed it to whatever colour i wanted by going on the image adjustment and changed the colour balance. Then I got the horn which was a green color at first and selected the magic tool button and selected the white part of the image, then pressed 'similar' and then inverse to just cut out the horn from its background, then I used the colour balance again to change it to brass. After that I placed the horn and music notes in place to look like the notes are coming out of the horn to look realistic. Finally I added text to show that this is what i created and transformed it so it has a shadowed background and made the font a bigger size, then changed the pattern on the background to what suited my image.

No comments:

Post a Comment