Friday 14 September 2012

Research and planning target audience

I am setting my college magazine for a certain target audience, this will be the main focus of the magazine which will help me decide on what stories I should write and the layout of the magazine. My target audience will be for 16 year old students who have just started college and are taking A level courses as a subject. I will be focusing on the courses and options to take and for them to get more of an idea on what they will learn throughout the years. On a more exciting hand as a student myself would want to know what enrichment's you can go on and the trips, this will also be included in the magazine to grab my target audience's attention and to get them involved. My target audience will also want to know the gossip in and around the college grounds so this will definitely be the main aspect of my college magazine and every student will want to know and understand what is happening around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment